Kia Soul EV Ranked First in a German Electric Vehicle EvaluationMore Competitive than BMW i3s, Nissan Leaf e+Kia Soul EV Ranked First in a German Electric Vehicle EvaluationAugust 26, 2019, 12:57
Germany's popular auto magazine Auto Zaitung has selected the Soul EV of Kia Motors as the most ...
- Renault Samsung Pushing to Downsize Workforce
- M&A Deals Involving Affiliates of Big Business Groups Plunge
- South Korean Government Racking Its Brain to Fill Internet Service Market Loopholes
LG Electronics Launches 2 Budget Smartphone ModelsHigh-performance Budget PhonesLG Electronics Launches 2 Budget Smartphone ModelsAugust 26, 2019, 13:09
LG Electronics announced on Aug. 22 that it has launched two budget smartphone models, the LG K50S a...
- China’s TCL Launches ‘Vertical TV’ Following Samsung Electronics
- South Korean Government Not Giving Up on Galaxy Note 10 LTE in Local Market
- LG Electronics' Rollable TV Wins Gold Award at IDEA 2019
KOSPI Index under Growing Downward PressuresInvestor Sentiment Cools offKOSPI Index under Growing Downward PressuresAugust 26, 2019, 12:34
The trade dispute between the United States and China is escalating once again, casting a dark shado...
- Financial Authorities on Alert over Japanese Capital Outflow
- Civic Groups File Complaint with Prosecution against Woori Bank for Fraudulent Sales of DLS Products
- Shinhan Investment Completes Corporate Acceptance Financing Deal in Singapore
Japanese Government Likely to Become More Meticulous in Implementing Export CurbsJapan's Reaction to Korea's Termination of GSOMIAJapanese Government Likely to Become More Meticulous in Implementing Export CurbsAugust 26, 2019, 10:24
With the General Security of Military Information Agreement (GSOMIA) terminated, the Japanese govern...
- South Korean Companies Concerned about GSOMIA Termination
- South Korea and United Kingdom Sign Free Trade Agreement
- Global Content Providers Taking Advantage of Loopholes in Local Internet Market
Upxide Exchange Begins Telegram ‘GRAM’ Token Sale in South KoreaTelegram’s Cryptocurrency AvailableUpxide Exchange Begins Telegram ‘GRAM’ Token Sale in South KoreaJuly 15, 2019, 10:30
The “Gram” token issued by Telegram is now available only to Upxide exchange customers in South Kore...
- SOMESING's Karaoke Beta App Attracting a Growing Number of Users
- Dong Hang Lottery Promotes a Sound Lottery Culture in Korea
- Pangyo Startup Campus Runs Training Course for Global Startup Talent
Dunamu Announces Official Lineup and Program for Upbit Developer Conference 2019UDC 2019 to Take Place Sept. 4-5 in IncheonDunamu Announces Official Lineup and Program for Upbit Developer Conference 2019August 6, 2019, 16:00
Dunamu Inc., operator of the global crypto-asset exchange Upbit, announced on Aug. 6 the official li...
- BIO Korea 2019 will Open from April 17 to 19 in COEX
- 'Breaking Bread Together' Campaign Launched for Children in Need
- Korea Grand Sale 2019 to Come with Recommended Privileges
Korea-China Business Conference to Resume in 3 YearsA Sign of RapprochementKorea-China Business Conference to Resume in 3 YearsAugust 14, 2019, 12:38
The Korea-China Business Conference will resume in three years after being suspended due to a confli...
- Hanjin KAL Share Price Gains 14% amid Stock Market Crash
- SK Chairman Holds Emergency Meeting to Cope with Japan’s Export Restrictions
- SK Networks, China’s Haier, U.S.’ Carlyle Join Bid to Acquire Woongjin Coway
IMCD Corp. Vitalizes Incheon City by Executing Various Development Projects InnovativelyInterview with Incheon Metropolitan City Development Corp. President Park In-seoIMCD Corp. Vitalizes Incheon City by Executing Various Development Projects InnovativelyJune 25, 2019, 17:30
Incheon Metropolitan City is one of the fastest-growing cities in Korea. Its population surpassed 3 ...
- Korea Forest Service to Host Global Forest Meetings in June
- Songdo American Town Helps Korean-Americans Move back and Settle in Korea
- North Gyeongsang Province: Changing Manufacturing Paradigm to Meet Challenges of 4th Industrial Revolution
S. Korean Researchers Discover ‘Cell Membrane Protein’ Triggering EpilepsyShedding Light on EpilepsyS. Korean Researchers Discover ‘Cell Membrane Protein’ Triggering EpilepsyAugust 22, 2019, 09:05
South Korean scientists have discovered a new three-dimensional structure and mechanism of a cell me...
- Korean Researchers Develops a Metamaterial for ‘Fluid Invisibility Cloak’
- UNIST Uses Antiaging Mechanism to Extend Lithium-air Battery Life
- UNIST Captures Nanoparticle Image with Ultrafast Transmission Electron Microscope
When Smart Cities Become Dumb CitiesTry to Improve an Existing City FirstWhen Smart Cities Become Dumb CitiesAugust 23, 2019, 11:15
David Sehyeon Baek is a columnist -- Ed. “Where is Bus 9000 coming by now? I should be in a meeting ...
- South Korea Urges Japan to Stop Export Curbs
- Korean Companies Set to Reduce Dependence on Imports from Japan
- Japan Likely to Expand Export Restrictions against South Korea
KIPO Identifies 9.17 Million Counterfeit Products over Last 5 YearsCosmetics Most Counterfeited ProductsKIPO Identifies 9.17 Million Counterfeit Products over Last 5 YearsAugust 26, 2019, 12:49
The number of counterfeit products spotted by the South Korean government over the last five years c...
- Newly Launched Korean OTT Giant Expected to Fiercely Compete with Netflex and Disney Plus
- More and More South Koreans are Boycotting Japanese Beer
- Incheon International Airport’s Cumulative Passenger Number Tops 700 Mil.
Moon and Abe Should Not Use Historic Issue for Their Domestic Politics AnymorePublisher NoteMoon and Abe Should Not Use Historic Issue for Their Domestic Politics AnymoreAugust 1, 2019, 11:29
Relationships between South Korea and Japan have been deteriorating to an unprecedented state as con...
- Urgent Need for Better South Korea-Japan Relations
- Concern Growing over Seoul-Washington Alliance against N. Korean Nukes
- Critics Raise Concerns over ‘Small Deal’ between the U.S. and N. Korea