Samsung SDI Strikes Deal with BMW to Supply Batteries for 10 YearsA 2.9-billion-euro Battery Supply ContractSamsung SDI Strikes Deal with BMW to Supply Batteries for 10 YearsNovember 22, 2019, 11:37
Samsung SDI and BMW have signed a battery supply contract worth about 4 trillion won and agreed to c...
- K-Water to Carry out Joint Research on Mekong River Water Resources Management with 5 Countries
- Urus Lifts Lamborghini Sales in Korea Highest in World
- LS System & Cable to Build Communication Module Plant in India Next Year
Samsung Electronics Set to Enter AI Speaker Market with Galaxy Home MiniA Market Led by Amazon, Google, Chinese PlayersSamsung Electronics Set to Enter AI Speaker Market with Galaxy Home MiniNovember 22, 2019, 10:13
Samsung Electronics has thrown its hat into the ring to compete in the AI speaker market with the ...
- LG CNS and Ground X Collaborating for Interchain Development
- SK Infosec Advances into Vietnam's Information Security Market
- SK Hynix’s New 128G NAND Flash to Help Smartphone Makers Develop Better 5G Phones
South Korean Stock Market Plunges with Foreign Investors Disposing of SharesKOSPI Falls below 2,100South Korean Stock Market Plunges with Foreign Investors Disposing of SharesNovember 22, 2019, 08:34
KOSPI dipped below 2,100 points by falling more than 1 percent for two days in a row and KOSDAQ fell...
- Mirae Asset Up Against Brick Wall
- Korea Trade Insurance Corp. to Commercialize Trade Insurance Fintech Services Within Year
- Woori Bank Finances Aircraft Procurement by Vietnam's No. 1 LCC
United States Imposes High Tariff on South Korean Pipes and TubesCiting Adverse Facts Available (AFA) provisionUnited States Imposes High Tariff on South Korean Pipes and TubesNovember 22, 2019, 08:57
The United States Department of Commerce has imposed an anti-dumping duty of 53.8 percent, 33 percen...
- South Korea Advised to Reduce Lopsidedness in Trade with ASEAN
- South Korea’s Exports Likely to Decrease Even If U.S.-China Trade Talks Succeed
- South Korea's Exports to Hong Kong Plummet
Upxide Exchange Begins Telegram ‘GRAM’ Token Sale in South KoreaTelegram’s Cryptocurrency AvailableUpxide Exchange Begins Telegram ‘GRAM’ Token Sale in South KoreaJuly 15, 2019, 10:30
The “Gram” token issued by Telegram is now available only to Upxide exchange customers in South Kore...
- SOMESING's Karaoke Beta App Attracting a Growing Number of Users
- Dong Hang Lottery Promotes a Sound Lottery Culture in Korea
- Pangyo Startup Campus Runs Training Course for Global Startup Talent
Dunamu Announces Official Lineup and Program for Upbit Developer Conference 2019UDC 2019 to Take Place Sept. 4-5 in IncheonDunamu Announces Official Lineup and Program for Upbit Developer Conference 2019August 6, 2019, 16:00
Dunamu Inc., operator of the global crypto-asset exchange Upbit, announced on Aug. 6 the official li...
- BIO Korea 2019 will Open from April 17 to 19 in COEX
- 'Breaking Bread Together' Campaign Launched for Children in Need
- Korea Grand Sale 2019 to Come with Recommended Privileges
Tax Breaks for Korean Electronics Companies Decrease despite Increase in R&D SpendingCompanies Call for Improvement in Tax SystemTax Breaks for Korean Electronics Companies Decrease despite Increase in R&D SpendingNovember 22, 2019, 14:53
Korean electronics companies continue to expand their R&D investment to secure future growth engines...
- Half of M&As by Listed Firms Are between Affiliates
- 170 Subsidiaries Still Directly Controlled by Conglomerate Owner Families
- LG Group to Sell Part of Its Stake in LG CNS to Macquarie PE
IMCD Corp. Vitalizes Incheon City by Executing Various Development Projects InnovativelyInterview with Incheon Metropolitan City Development Corp. President Park In-seoIMCD Corp. Vitalizes Incheon City by Executing Various Development Projects InnovativelyJune 25, 2019, 17:30
Incheon Metropolitan City is one of the fastest-growing cities in Korea. Its population surpassed 3 ...
- Korea Forest Service to Host Global Forest Meetings in June
- Songdo American Town Helps Korean-Americans Move back and Settle in Korea
- North Gyeongsang Province: Changing Manufacturing Paradigm to Meet Challenges of 4th Industrial Revolution
South Korean Government Planning to Further Develop Radiation IndustryTo Create New Business OpportunitiesSouth Korean Government Planning to Further Develop Radiation IndustryNovember 20, 2019, 08:54
The Ministry of Science and ICT came up with plans to accelerate the growth of the radiation industr...
- Korea Still Ranks Low in OECD in Terms of Technology Export-Import Ratio
- KIST Develops Imaging Technology to Monitor Fate of Stem Cells
- Korean Researchers Develop New Anticancer Substance That Kills Only Cancer Cells
Japanese Companies Operating in Korea Pay a Low Tax Rate300 Bil. Won Paid in Taxes on 48 Tril. Won in SalesJapanese Companies Operating in Korea Pay a Low Tax RateOctober 29, 2019, 11:31
Although Japanese companies earned nearly 48 trillion won in sales in Korea in the past four years, ...
- Agriculture Minister Candidate Says Imports of Rice for Boiling Are Inevitable
- When Smart Cities Become Dumb Cities
- South Korea Urges Japan to Stop Export Curbs
Consumer Complaints Concerning Overseas Direct Purchases IncreasingDomestic Laws Hardly Applicable to ComplaintsConsumer Complaints Concerning Overseas Direct Purchases IncreasingNovember 21, 2019, 11:05
The Korea Customs Service announced on Nov. 20 that South Korean consumers’ overseas direct purchase...
- South Korea Records Highest Gastric and Colon Caner Survival Rates in OECD
- Blockchain Games Likely to Become Mainstream in 2020
- Luxury Cars Enjoy Strong Sales despite Imported Car Market Slump in Korea
South Korea under ‘Insane' PresidentPublisher NoteSouth Korea under ‘Insane' PresidentOctober 8, 2019, 13:19
The nation has been split into two groups, and the conflict and confrontation between them are getti...
- Moon and Abe Should Not Use Historic Issue for Their Domestic Politics Anymore
- Urgent Need for Better South Korea-Japan Relations
- Concern Growing over Seoul-Washington Alliance against N. Korean Nukes