KOMIPO Partners with Petronas in LNG and Renewable Energy BusinessesCooperation with Petronas in Energy ProjectsKOMIPO Partners with Petronas in LNG and Renewable Energy BusinessesSeptember 20, 2019, 14:19
Korea Midland Power (KOMIPO) has signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) on business development ...
- S-Energy Enters Hungarian Solar Power Market
- Doosan Corp. Holds IR Session Before Spinning Off Fuel Cell, Material Units
- Global Pharmaceutical Companies Reduce Clinical Trials in South Korea
LG Display Aims to Grow OLED TV Market in China by 7 Times Within 3 YearsOLED Plant in Guangzhou Goes into OperationLG Display Aims to Grow OLED TV Market in China by 7 Times Within 3 YearsSeptember 20, 2019, 11:53
LG Display Co. plans to increase its organic light-emitting diode (OLED) TV panel sales in China by ...
- Samsung Galaxy Fold Sold Out on First Day of Overseas Pre-order Sale
- M&A Deals Rebound in Global Semiconductor Industry
- Samsung Electronics Takes First Place in Smartphone Market Share in Middle Eastern Europe
Credit Card Issuers Entering Overseas Remittance Service MarketChallenging Banks, Fintech CompaniesCredit Card Issuers Entering Overseas Remittance Service MarketSeptember 20, 2019, 10:12
An increasing number of credit card issuers are entering the overseas remittance service market as p...
- KCTU Promoting Labor Union for Insurance Sales Agents
- S. Korea to Set up 300 Bil. Won Fund to Foster Fintech Firms
- Mirae Asset Joins Hands with Daiwa Group to Move into Japan's ETF Market
OECD Lowers South Korean Economic Growth Forecast Yet AgainGloomy Outlook for Korean EconomyOECD Lowers South Korean Economic Growth Forecast Yet AgainSeptember 20, 2019, 09:09
The OECD adjusted its South Korean economic growth forecast for this year from 2.4 percent to 2.1 pe...
- South Korea and Saudi Arabia to Further Cooperate for Nuclear Power R&D
- Ministry of Science and ICT to Accelerate Intelligent Semiconductor R&D Project
- Fear of Drone-based Terrorist Attacks Spreading in South Korea
Upxide Exchange Begins Telegram ‘GRAM’ Token Sale in South KoreaTelegram’s Cryptocurrency AvailableUpxide Exchange Begins Telegram ‘GRAM’ Token Sale in South KoreaJuly 15, 2019, 10:30
The “Gram” token issued by Telegram is now available only to Upxide exchange customers in South Kore...
- SOMESING's Karaoke Beta App Attracting a Growing Number of Users
- Dong Hang Lottery Promotes a Sound Lottery Culture in Korea
- Pangyo Startup Campus Runs Training Course for Global Startup Talent
Dunamu Announces Official Lineup and Program for Upbit Developer Conference 2019UDC 2019 to Take Place Sept. 4-5 in IncheonDunamu Announces Official Lineup and Program for Upbit Developer Conference 2019August 6, 2019, 16:00
Dunamu Inc., operator of the global crypto-asset exchange Upbit, announced on Aug. 6 the official li...
- BIO Korea 2019 will Open from April 17 to 19 in COEX
- 'Breaking Bread Together' Campaign Launched for Children in Need
- Korea Grand Sale 2019 to Come with Recommended Privileges
Samsung Group Heir Visits Construction Site in Saudi Arabia'A Land of New Opportunities'Samsung Group Heir Visits Construction Site in Saudi ArabiaSeptember 16, 2019, 09:19
Samsung Electronics vice chairman Lee Jae-yong visited Saudi Arabia on Sep. 15 to look around Samsun...
- Delta Air Increases Stake in Korean Air’s Parent Firm to 9.21%
- S. Korea to Ease ‘5% Rule’ to Stimulate Shareholder Activism
- Prosecutors Raid Sillajen to Probe Insider Trading Allegations
IMCD Corp. Vitalizes Incheon City by Executing Various Development Projects InnovativelyInterview with Incheon Metropolitan City Development Corp. President Park In-seoIMCD Corp. Vitalizes Incheon City by Executing Various Development Projects InnovativelyJune 25, 2019, 17:30
Incheon Metropolitan City is one of the fastest-growing cities in Korea. Its population surpassed 3 ...
- Korea Forest Service to Host Global Forest Meetings in June
- Songdo American Town Helps Korean-Americans Move back and Settle in Korea
- North Gyeongsang Province: Changing Manufacturing Paradigm to Meet Challenges of 4th Industrial Revolution
Two-millionth Patent in South Korea RegisteredThe World's 7th Country with 2 Mil. PatentsTwo-millionth Patent in South Korea RegisteredSeptember 20, 2019, 09:22
On Sept. 19, South Korean President Moon Jae-in awarded the two-millionth patent certificate and the...
- S. Korean, British Researchers Jointly Develop New Catalyst for Hydrogen Mass Production
- R&D on Next-generation Solar Cells Active in South Korea
- KAIST Working on Next-generation AI Technology for Implantation in Human Brain
Agriculture Minister Candidate Says Imports of Rice for Boiling Are InevitableKorea Required to Introduce Tariffication for Rice ImportsAgriculture Minister Candidate Says Imports of Rice for Boiling Are InevitableAugust 29, 2019, 11:58
U.S. President Donald Trump recently made an issue of South Korea’s developing country status in the...
- When Smart Cities Become Dumb Cities
- South Korea Urges Japan to Stop Export Curbs
- Korean Companies Set to Reduce Dependence on Imports from Japan
Ministry of Health and Welfare to Invest 200 Bil. Won in Dementia ResearchTo Find out Causes of DementiaMinistry of Health and Welfare to Invest 200 Bil. Won in Dementia ResearchSeptember 20, 2019, 14:06
The Ministry of Health and Welfare announced on Sept. 19 that it will invest 200 billion won from 20...
- Hanwha to Host Annual Fireworks Festival in Seoul on Oct. 5
- Korea's Tourism Boycott Grabs Front-page Headlines of Major Japanese Newspapers
- Lotte Liquor Starts to Export Yogurt-flavored Soon Hari Soju to the U.S.
Moon and Abe Should Not Use Historic Issue for Their Domestic Politics AnymorePublisher NoteMoon and Abe Should Not Use Historic Issue for Their Domestic Politics AnymoreAugust 1, 2019, 11:29
Relationships between South Korea and Japan have been deteriorating to an unprecedented state as con...
- Urgent Need for Better South Korea-Japan Relations
- Concern Growing over Seoul-Washington Alliance against N. Korean Nukes
- Critics Raise Concerns over ‘Small Deal’ between the U.S. and N. Korea