Mahindra Unveils Plan to Invest US$200 Mil. in SsangYong MotorSeeking Assistance from Korea Development BankMahindra Unveils Plan to Invest US$200 Mil. in SsangYong MotorJanuary 17, 2020, 12:14
Pawan Goenka, managing director of Indian carmaker Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., met with Lee Dong-geol,...
- HMM to Become Regular Member of ‘The Alliance’ This April
- LG Chem and GM Purchase Site for EV Battery Joint Venture in U.S.
- SK E&C and U.S. Bloom Energy Launches Joint Venture for SOFC Production
Netflix Revises Unfair Clauses under Pressure from Korean Fair Trade CommissionSix Unfair Clauses AmendedNetflix Revises Unfair Clauses under Pressure from Korean Fair Trade CommissionJanuary 16, 2020, 11:45
The Korea Fair Trade Commission (KFTC) has forced Netflix to fix its unfair contract clauses for the...
- Chinese TV Makers in Hot Pursuit of Samsung and LG
- SK Telecom Teams Up with Microsoft for Cloud Games
- Image of Samsung Electronics’ Clamshell Foldable Phone Unveiled
Shinhan Bank Vietnam’s Credit Rating Adjusted UpwardThe Highest Rating in Vietnam's Banking SectorShinhan Bank Vietnam’s Credit Rating Adjusted UpwardJanuary 17, 2020, 13:25
Shinhan Bank Vietnam announced on Jan. 16 that S&P granted a long-term credit rating of BB.At presen...
- Foreign Investors Increasing Investment in KOSPI Firms
- KB Financial Group and 3 PEFs Vying for Prudential Life Insurance
- Binance Makes Foray into Korean Cryptocurrency Market
Uncertainties Still Remain Even After U.S.-China Trade AgreementKorea Could Suffer a Drop in ExportsUncertainties Still Remain Even After U.S.-China Trade AgreementJanuary 17, 2020, 13:20
The United States and China signed their first-phase trade agreement on Jan. 15. What lie ahead are ...
- Ship Investigation Related to North Korea Sanctions Showing Little Progress
- U.S. Trade Protectionism May Target South Korea
- South Korean Government to Allow Medical Big Data Sharing
Kakao to Launch Cryto Wallet Klip in First Half of 2020For Popularization of Blockchain-based ServicesKakao to Launch Cryto Wallet Klip in First Half of 2020December 2, 2019, 09:43
Yeo Min-soo, co-chairman of Kakao, stressed that he will actively support the popularization of bloc...
- Killer Dapp, SOMESING, to be listed on DCoin Exchange
- Samsung Electronics Sharing In-house Venture Know-how with Startups
- Upxide Exchange Begins Telegram ‘GRAM’ Token Sale in South Korea
Dunamu Announces Official Lineup and Program for Upbit Developer Conference 2019UDC 2019 to Take Place Sept. 4-5 in IncheonDunamu Announces Official Lineup and Program for Upbit Developer Conference 2019August 6, 2019, 16:00
Dunamu Inc., operator of the global crypto-asset exchange Upbit, announced on Aug. 6 the official li...
- BIO Korea 2019 will Open from April 17 to 19 in COEX
- 'Breaking Bread Together' Campaign Launched for Children in Need
- Korea Grand Sale 2019 to Come with Recommended Privileges
Labor Union of Hyundai Heavy Industries Breaks Labor-Management Pact to Increase MembershipA Move against Membership ContractionLabor Union of Hyundai Heavy Industries Breaks Labor-Management Pact to Increase MembershipJanuary 14, 2020, 11:17
The Hyundai Heavy Industries (HHI) trade union is seeking to retain union members who were promoted ...
- Shareholder Meeting of Hanjin KAL Scheduled for March
- Amorepacific Group Adopts ‘Exciting Changes’ as Its Management Motto for 2020
- LS Group Chairman Asks New Executives to Become Leaders with Enterprising Spirit
IMCD Corp. Vitalizes Incheon City by Executing Various Development Projects InnovativelyInterview with Incheon Metropolitan City Development Corp. President Park In-seoIMCD Corp. Vitalizes Incheon City by Executing Various Development Projects InnovativelyJune 25, 2019, 17:30
Incheon Metropolitan City is one of the fastest-growing cities in Korea. Its population surpassed 3 ...
- Korea Forest Service to Host Global Forest Meetings in June
- Songdo American Town Helps Korean-Americans Move back and Settle in Korea
- North Gyeongsang Province: Changing Manufacturing Paradigm to Meet Challenges of 4th Industrial Revolution
POSTECH Researchers Develop World’s First Smart Contact LensCommercialization Sought with Stanford Medical SchoolPOSTECH Researchers Develop World’s First Smart Contact LensJanuary 10, 2020, 12:03
POSTECH announced on Jan. 9 that its researchers have developed the world’s first smart contact lens...
- Korean Researchers Discover a New Protein That Transforms Cancer Cells into Normal Cells
- Korean Researchers Develop Technology to Overcome Resolution Limitations of Micro LED Displays
- Cheollian Satellite 2B on Its Way to Overseas Launch Site
Japanese Companies Operating in Korea Pay a Low Tax Rate300 Bil. Won Paid in Taxes on 48 Tril. Won in SalesJapanese Companies Operating in Korea Pay a Low Tax RateOctober 29, 2019, 11:31
Although Japanese companies earned nearly 48 trillion won in sales in Korea in the past four years, ...
- Agriculture Minister Candidate Says Imports of Rice for Boiling Are Inevitable
- When Smart Cities Become Dumb Cities
- South Korea Urges Japan to Stop Export Curbs
Samsung BioLogics to Set up R&D Center in the U.S. for CDO BusinessPlanning to Build 4th Plant in Songdo in 2022Samsung BioLogics to Set up R&D Center in the U.S. for CDO BusinessJanuary 17, 2020, 11:35
Samsung BioLogics will open a research and development (R&D) center for the contract development org...
- IKEA Korea Recalls 12,000 Travel Mugs Due to Cancer Risk
- 30 Korean Companies Participating in JP Morgan Healthcare Conference
- LG Electronics Publicizing Korean Cultural Assets to U.K. through OLED Technology
South Korea under ‘Insane' PresidentPublisher NoteSouth Korea under ‘Insane' PresidentOctober 8, 2019, 13:19
The nation has been split into two groups, and the conflict and confrontation between them are getti...
- Moon and Abe Should Not Use Historic Issue for Their Domestic Politics Anymore
- Urgent Need for Better South Korea-Japan Relations
- Concern Growing over Seoul-Washington Alliance against N. Korean Nukes