Chinese Government to Give Subsidies to Cars Loaded with LG and SK BatteriesBan on Korean EV Batteries Lifted?Chinese Government to Give Subsidies to Cars Loaded with LG and SK BatteriesDecember 10, 2019, 11:25
Electric vehicles (EVs) loaded with batteries from LG Chem and SK Innovation were reportedly include...
- South Korean Shipbuilders Beat Chinese Rivals in 2019 Order Receipt
- Incheon Port Authority Hosts Korea Brand Expo in L.A.
- LNG-powered Ship Market Expanding with Scrubber Ban
LG Electronics Launches 8K OLED TVs in JapanLG's OLED TVs Gaining Popularity in JapanLG Electronics Launches 8K OLED TVs in JapanDecember 10, 2019, 11:54
LG Electronics has launched an organic light emitting diode (OLED) TV with an 8K resolution in the J...
- Samsung to Take Wraps off Galaxy A51 in Vietnam
- Foundry Market Competition Intensifying Between TSMC and Samsung Electronics
- KT Launches Epidemic Prevention Services in Kenya
KB Financial Group to Cancel Treasury Shares to Boost Shareholder ValueA Shift to Aggressive Shareholder Return PolicyKB Financial Group to Cancel Treasury Shares to Boost Shareholder ValueDecember 10, 2019, 12:22
KB Financial Group has decided to cancel its treasury shares, an unprecedented move among Korean fin...
- Korea's Top Court Acknowledges Economic Value of Cryptocurrencies
- Foreign Investors’ Korean Bond Holdings Hit 6-Month Low
- KB Investment to Set up US$30 Mil. Fund with MDI of Indonesia
IFEZ Authority Signs MOU with EMP Belstar of U.S.to Build Cold-chain Logistics Complex in SongdoU.S. Firm to Invest 300 Bil. WonIFEZ Authority Signs MOU with EMP Belstar of U.S.to Build Cold-chain Logistics Complex in SongdoDecember 10, 2019, 09:33
Incheon Free Economic Zone (IFEZ) Authority announced on Dec. 8 that it has signed a memorandum of u...
- Actual FDI On the Decline Despite Continuous Increase in Reported Investment
- KBIZ Head Says It’s Time to Uprade Korea-Vietnam Cooperation
- Korean Government to Grant Exceptional Talent Visa to Foreigners Meeting Certain Criteria
Kakao to Launch Cryto Wallet Klip in First Half of 2020For Popularization of Blockchain-based ServicesKakao to Launch Cryto Wallet Klip in First Half of 2020December 2, 2019, 09:43
Yeo Min-soo, co-chairman of Kakao, stressed that he will actively support the popularization of bloc...
- Killer Dapp, SOMESING, to be listed on DCoin Exchange
- Samsung Electronics Sharing In-house Venture Know-how with Startups
- Upxide Exchange Begins Telegram ‘GRAM’ Token Sale in South Korea
Dunamu Announces Official Lineup and Program for Upbit Developer Conference 2019UDC 2019 to Take Place Sept. 4-5 in IncheonDunamu Announces Official Lineup and Program for Upbit Developer Conference 2019August 6, 2019, 16:00
Dunamu Inc., operator of the global crypto-asset exchange Upbit, announced on Aug. 6 the official li...
- BIO Korea 2019 will Open from April 17 to 19 in COEX
- 'Breaking Bread Together' Campaign Launched for Children in Need
- Korea Grand Sale 2019 to Come with Recommended Privileges
AIA Life Appoints Peter Chung as New CEOAn Expert in Korean Insurance MarketAIA Life Appoints Peter Chung as New CEODecember 6, 2019, 15:09
AIA Korea has appointed Peter Chung as its new chief executive officer (CEO). Chung will commence hi...
- SK Group Seeks Generational Change amid Stability through Executive Reshuffle
- Fourth-Generation Kids of Hyosung Group Owner Family Acquires Stakes in Hyosung Corp.
- SK Chairman Chey to Meet with Masayoshi Son and Ma Win
IMCD Corp. Vitalizes Incheon City by Executing Various Development Projects InnovativelyInterview with Incheon Metropolitan City Development Corp. President Park In-seoIMCD Corp. Vitalizes Incheon City by Executing Various Development Projects InnovativelyJune 25, 2019, 17:30
Incheon Metropolitan City is one of the fastest-growing cities in Korea. Its population surpassed 3 ...
- Korea Forest Service to Host Global Forest Meetings in June
- Songdo American Town Helps Korean-Americans Move back and Settle in Korea
- North Gyeongsang Province: Changing Manufacturing Paradigm to Meet Challenges of 4th Industrial Revolution
South Korea’s Lunar Exploration Program Stuck in the MudLunar Orbiter's Flight Path ChangedSouth Korea’s Lunar Exploration Program Stuck in the MudNovember 26, 2019, 09:04
The Ministry of Science and ICT recently said that the Korea Aerospace Research Institute (KARI) and...
- South Korean Government Planning to Further Develop Radiation Industry
- Korea Still Ranks Low in OECD in Terms of Technology Export-Import Ratio
- KIST Develops Imaging Technology to Monitor Fate of Stem Cells
Japanese Companies Operating in Korea Pay a Low Tax Rate300 Bil. Won Paid in Taxes on 48 Tril. Won in SalesJapanese Companies Operating in Korea Pay a Low Tax RateOctober 29, 2019, 11:31
Although Japanese companies earned nearly 48 trillion won in sales in Korea in the past four years, ...
- Agriculture Minister Candidate Says Imports of Rice for Boiling Are Inevitable
- When Smart Cities Become Dumb Cities
- South Korea Urges Japan to Stop Export Curbs
Korea Ranks 19th in U.N. Online Shopping IndexThird among Asian CountriesKorea Ranks 19th in U.N. Online Shopping IndexDecember 9, 2019, 14:12
Korea has been ranked 19th in terms of online shopping convenience.The “2019 B2C E-Commerce Index” r...
- Amorepacific Beefs Up Cooperation with Alibaba Group
- Government Looks to Make Korea World's No. 3 Cosmetics Exporting Country
- SK Group Chairman’s Wife Agrees to Divorce
South Korea under ‘Insane' PresidentPublisher NoteSouth Korea under ‘Insane' PresidentOctober 8, 2019, 13:19
The nation has been split into two groups, and the conflict and confrontation between them are getti...
- Moon and Abe Should Not Use Historic Issue for Their Domestic Politics Anymore
- Urgent Need for Better South Korea-Japan Relations
- Concern Growing over Seoul-Washington Alliance against N. Korean Nukes