KOGAS and ExxonMobil to Cooperate on Energy Research and Technology DevelopmentTo Lead Global Energy IndustryKOGAS and ExxonMobil to Cooperate on Energy Research and Technology DevelopmentJune 18, 2019, 11:55
Korea Gas Corp. (KOGAS) announced on June 17 that the company has signed an energy research and tech...
- Korea Energy Agency Holds South-South Knowledge Exchange Program
- Can SKC Hit a Jackpot by Acquiring KCFT from LG Group?
- Polarization Accelerating in Chinese EV Battery Market
KT Outlines Road Map for Giga Wire Technology to Global CompaniesA High-speed Internet Service on Copper WireKT Outlines Road Map for Giga Wire Technology to Global CompaniesJune 18, 2019, 15:34
KT presents a road map for copper wire-based 10-gigabit Internet technology to telecom operators fro...
- LG CNS to Collaborate with Microsoft to Develop Business Innovation Solutions
- TCL’s Share Likely to Fall in U.S. TV Market
- Samsung Electronics Expanding Business in Foundry Market
Number of Firms to Pay Out Interim Dividends in First Half Increases to 49Stock Investors' Interest in Dividends GrowingNumber of Firms to Pay Out Interim Dividends in First Half Increases to 49June 18, 2019, 10:18
The number of companies which have decided to pay out interim dividends in the first half of this ye...
- Mirae Asset Global Investments Reaps 160 Bill. Won from Sale of Frankfurt Building
- Number of Asset Management Firms Introducing Stewardship Code Set to Surpass 100
- Shinhan Bank Opens a New Branch in Ha Nam Province, South of Hanoi
South Korea Unlikely to Win Barakah Nuclear Power Plant Maintenance ProjectKorea's Role Likely to Be Limited to Personnel DispatchSouth Korea Unlikely to Win Barakah Nuclear Power Plant Maintenance ProjectJune 18, 2019, 09:18
Negotiations are going on between the consortium of Korea Hydro & Nuclear Power and Korea Plant Serv...
- Kiwi Chamber and New Zealand Embassy welcome ‘New Zealand Tech Roadshow in Korea’
- AstraZeneca to Invest US$630 Mil. in Korean Bio-Health Industry
- South Korean SMEs’ Exports Hit 14-month High in May
SOMESING's Karaoke Beta App Attracting a Growing Number of UsersiOS Beta Version to Be Released in AprilSOMESING's Karaoke Beta App Attracting a Growing Number of UsersApril 3, 2019, 11:27
SOMESING, a Korean startup that provides a blockchain-based karaoke serice, said on April 3 that the...
- Dong Hang Lottery Promotes a Sound Lottery Culture in Korea
- Pangyo Startup Campus Runs Training Course for Global Startup Talent
- MEDI FUTURES Raises US$5 Mil. Funding Led by Samho Green Investment
BIO Korea 2019 will Open from April 17 to 19 in COEXAsia’s Largest ConventionBIO Korea 2019 will Open from April 17 to 19 in COEXMarch 19, 2019, 11:49
Korea Health Industry Development Institute (KHIDI) and Chungcheongbuk-do (south Chungcheong Provinc...
- 'Breaking Bread Together' Campaign Launched for Children in Need
- Korea Grand Sale 2019 to Come with Recommended Privileges
- Dulwich College Chamber Choir Spreads Christmas Cheer at Grand Intercontinental Seoul Parnas Hotel
Prosecutors Questioning Closest Aide to Samsung Electronics Vice Chairman LeeInvestigation Zeroing in on Samsung Electronics Top OfficialsProsecutors Questioning Closest Aide to Samsung Electronics Vice Chairman LeeJune 11, 2019, 18:55
The Seoul Central District Prosecutors' Office is questioning Chung Hyun-ho, president of Samsun...
- Era of Social Value is Emerging
- Korea's Financial Authorities Planning to Relax '5% Rule'
- KEPCO Shareholders Denounce Management for Share Price Downturn
Korea Forest Service to Host Global Forest Meetings in JunePreparing for World Forest Congress 2021 in SeoulKorea Forest Service to Host Global Forest Meetings in JuneMay 30, 2019, 22:55
The Korea Forest Service (KFS) will host the 15th World Forest Congress in 2021. The congress is the...
- Songdo American Town Helps Korean-Americans Move back and Settle in Korea
- North Gyeongsang Province: Changing Manufacturing Paradigm to Meet Challenges of 4th Industrial Revolution
- Ongjin County: From a Powder Keg in the West Sea to a Hub of Inter-Korean Exchanges
Korean Researchers Identify Genetic Factors that Cause Cognitive Impairment in Down Syndrome PatientsFindings to Contribute to Development of TreatmentKorean Researchers Identify Genetic Factors that Cause Cognitive Impairment in Down Syndrome PatientsJune 12, 2019, 12:17
Korean researchers have identified the Down syndrome critical region gene 1 (DSCR1), an intellectual...
- Korean Researcher Develops Photocatalyst Coating to Decompose Air Pollutants on Concrete Blocks
- New Biotransplantation Device Delivers Drugs by Near-Infrared Radiation
- Korean Researchers Produce Electricity and Hydrogen Using Aqueous Carbon Dioxide
Making Local Host Rentals Work for AllThe Global LHR Market Growing FastMaking Local Host Rentals Work for AllMarch 29, 2019, 09:36
Robert Rosenstein is chairman and founder of Agoda and strategic advisor to the CEO of Booking Holdi...
- Korea’s Top 10 Percent Income Brackets Take Up 50.6 Percent of Nation’s Total Income
- Korea's Labor Productivity on the Decline amid Stalled Labor Reforms
- Stock Price and Market Cap of Samsung Biologics Plummet
Yanolja raises US$180 Mil. from GIC and Booking HoldingsYanolja’s valuation Tops US$1BYanolja raises US$180 Mil. from GIC and Booking HoldingsJune 11, 2019, 17:29
Yanolja, the largest online travel platform in South Korea, has raised $180 million in Series D fund...
- Humaccos Develops Smart Mask that Delays Skin Aging and Improves Skin Condition
- Blockchain-based Fandom Support Platform to Attract Global K-pop Fans
- Categorizing Game Addiction as Behavioral Disease will Subject All Content to Modern-era Witch Hunt, Experts Assert
Urgent Need for Better South Korea-Japan RelationsPublisher NoteUrgent Need for Better South Korea-Japan RelationsJune 3, 2019, 14:48
Bilateral relations between the United States and China, between China and Japan, and between the tw...
- Concern Growing over Seoul-Washington Alliance against N. Korean Nukes
- Critics Raise Concerns over ‘Small Deal’ between the U.S. and N. Korea
- Regime Change in Both Koreas is Ultimate Solution to N. Korean Nuclear Issues