SK Global Chemical to Acquire Arkema’s Functional Polyolefin BusinessTo Move into High-performance Packaging MarketSK Global Chemical to Acquire Arkema’s Functional Polyolefin BusinessOctober 15, 2019, 18:13
SK Global Chemical has signed a contract to acquire the functional polyolefin business of Arkema, a ...
- Samsung SDI, LG Chem Come up with ESS Safety Measures
- GM Korea Vice President Denies Possibility of GM’s Withdrawal from South Korea
- Kia Motors Opens First Overseas Brand Experience Center in India
Samsung Electronics Doubling Efforts to Overtake Sony in Image Sensor MarketHot on the Trail of SonySamsung Electronics Doubling Efforts to Overtake Sony in Image Sensor MarketOctober 15, 2019, 09:49
Samsung Electronics is hot on the trail of Sony in the global image sensor market. The company is em...
- 8K TV Market Likely to Grow with Shipments from Samsung Display Expected to Soar
- Dual-screen Devices Becoming Mainstream
- South Korea’s Proposal Approved as International Big Data Standard
Samsung Electronics’ Stock Price Surpasses 50,000 Won for First Time in 16 MonthsSemiconductor Market Expected to Pick upSamsung Electronics’ Stock Price Surpasses 50,000 Won for First Time in 16 MonthsOctober 15, 2019, 10:51
As Samsung Electronics Co. is expected to post higher earnings than market expectations in the third...
- Large Securities Firms to Be Allowed to Extend Loans to Overseas Subsidiaries
- Kookmin Bank to Start ‘Liiv Pay’ Simple Payment Service in Japan Next Month
- Korea’s Eximbank to Extend US$750 Mil. to India's Largest Mobile Carrier
62% of Korean Businesses Say They May Fail to Reach Goals This YearDue to Troubles at Home and Abroad62% of Korean Businesses Say They May Fail to Reach Goals This YearOctober 15, 2019, 09:14
Some analysts point out that the Korean economy is mostly suffering from external troubles such as J...
- Korea’s Composite Leading Index Falls for 27 Straight Months
- South Korean Manufacturers Boost Investment in the U.S., Vietnam and China
- South Korea and Japan Agree to Continue Talks on Export Curbs
Upxide Exchange Begins Telegram ‘GRAM’ Token Sale in South KoreaTelegram’s Cryptocurrency AvailableUpxide Exchange Begins Telegram ‘GRAM’ Token Sale in South KoreaJuly 15, 2019, 10:30
The “Gram” token issued by Telegram is now available only to Upxide exchange customers in South Kore...
- SOMESING's Karaoke Beta App Attracting a Growing Number of Users
- Dong Hang Lottery Promotes a Sound Lottery Culture in Korea
- Pangyo Startup Campus Runs Training Course for Global Startup Talent
Dunamu Announces Official Lineup and Program for Upbit Developer Conference 2019UDC 2019 to Take Place Sept. 4-5 in IncheonDunamu Announces Official Lineup and Program for Upbit Developer Conference 2019August 6, 2019, 16:00
Dunamu Inc., operator of the global crypto-asset exchange Upbit, announced on Aug. 6 the official li...
- BIO Korea 2019 will Open from April 17 to 19 in COEX
- 'Breaking Bread Together' Campaign Launched for Children in Need
- Korea Grand Sale 2019 to Come with Recommended Privileges
Hyundai E&C Under Investigation by Indonesian Authorities on Charges of BriberySuspected of Bribing a Local PoliticianHyundai E&C Under Investigation by Indonesian Authorities on Charges of BriberyOctober 14, 2019, 12:00
Hyundai Engineering & Construction is being investigated by Indonesian authorities on charges of bri...
- Bando’s Shareholding in Hanjin KAL Exceeds 5%
- Samsung Group Heir Likely to Step down as Inside Director of Samsung Electronics
- KERI Says Eased '5% Rule' Would Increase Government Intervention in Corporate Management
IMCD Corp. Vitalizes Incheon City by Executing Various Development Projects InnovativelyInterview with Incheon Metropolitan City Development Corp. President Park In-seoIMCD Corp. Vitalizes Incheon City by Executing Various Development Projects InnovativelyJune 25, 2019, 17:30
Incheon Metropolitan City is one of the fastest-growing cities in Korea. Its population surpassed 3 ...
- Korea Forest Service to Host Global Forest Meetings in June
- Songdo American Town Helps Korean-Americans Move back and Settle in Korea
- North Gyeongsang Province: Changing Manufacturing Paradigm to Meet Challenges of 4th Industrial Revolution
World-Class Scholars in Nanoscience to Gather in KoreaIBS to Host Two Nanoscience ConferencesWorld-Class Scholars in Nanoscience to Gather in KoreaSeptember 24, 2019, 10:34
The Institute for Basic Science (IBS) announced on Sept. 23 that it will hold the IBS Quantum Nanosc...
- Two-millionth Patent in South Korea Registered
- S. Korean, British Researchers Jointly Develop New Catalyst for Hydrogen Mass Production
- R&D on Next-generation Solar Cells Active in South Korea
Agriculture Minister Candidate Says Imports of Rice for Boiling Are InevitableKorea Required to Introduce Tariffication for Rice ImportsAgriculture Minister Candidate Says Imports of Rice for Boiling Are InevitableAugust 29, 2019, 11:58
U.S. President Donald Trump recently made an issue of South Korea’s developing country status in the...
- When Smart Cities Become Dumb Cities
- South Korea Urges Japan to Stop Export Curbs
- Korean Companies Set to Reduce Dependence on Imports from Japan
7 High-income YouTubers Fined 1 Bill. Won for Tax EvasionFirst Time to Punish Tax-evading YouTubers7 High-income YouTubers Fined 1 Bill. Won for Tax EvasionOctober 11, 2019, 10:45
The National Tax Service (NTS) has found out that seven high-income YouTubers have failed to report ...
- Google Korea Negligent in Blocking Illegal and Harmful Information
- Haters of SK Chairman’s Live-in Girlfriend Fined 173 Mil. Won
- Microplastics Detected in Multiple Fabric Softeners
South Korea under ‘Insane' PresidentPublisher NoteSouth Korea under ‘Insane' PresidentOctober 8, 2019, 13:19
The nation has been split into two groups, and the conflict and confrontation between them are getti...
- Moon and Abe Should Not Use Historic Issue for Their Domestic Politics Anymore
- Urgent Need for Better South Korea-Japan Relations
- Concern Growing over Seoul-Washington Alliance against N. Korean Nukes